Follow Me

Monday, July 25, 2011

Cats Rule; Dogs Drool

Some time ago (over a year ago I believe) I took part in a card kit swap which means each participant put together a kit of images, paper and embellishments on the theme and sent one of the kits to each of the participants in the swap.  I am finally getting the time and the mojo to actually use a couple of the kits and made the following 2 cards this weekend.  I really enjoyed playing with the images and embellishments sent and even have some left over to use for more creating.
This first one is Cats and Chicks.  I'm working on doing better with the gray blending.
Isn't she just so cute.  Well, to me all cats are girls and all dogs are boys.  LOL!  I used Barely Banana as the base of the card and Tempting Turquoise as the base for the image and the solid piece on the right side.  Everything else was included in the kit, so I don't really know where it came from.  The stamp is a Penny Black.
 Copics used:  Y000, Y00, Y06, Y345, Y38, W00, W1, W5, W8, E30, E31, E34, G0000, BG10, and R01.

Thanks for looking.  All comments greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun swap! Haha, I think that's so funny about cats being girls and dogs are boys, lol! Very cute card, and I think your blending is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!