Follow Me

Monday, July 25, 2011

July Monthly Challenge Card #2

I was so glad over the weekend to have some time to play with my stamps and my Prismacolor pencils which I haven't used for ages.  This stamp just said use pencils on me!  The image was another one sent by vikkijo.  The image was kind of large, so I had a struggle trying to figure out how to showcase it, but I like the way it turned out.
I think I'm going to try to use my Prisma's more often and add them to some of my Copic cards when needed.  The colors I used were 901, 916, 941, 942, 943, 945, 948, 997, 1011, 1017, 1018, and 1023.  Thanks for looking.  I appreciate your comments.

2 comments:

  1. beuatiful coloring you did great shading those lemons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, fantastic coloring of this image with prismacolor pencils. WOW! You are really skilled at your coloring. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!