Follow Me

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mini Bowdabra Bows

Hi Bloggers.  Most of you have probably seen my "Let It Snow" card that I posted here on my blog about a month ago.  The other day I was contacted by Sarah Forhan -  Bowdabra's Head Designer and the coordinator and editor for our Bowdabra Blog.  She asked me if it would be okay to have my card posted on their blog.  Of course I say yes!!  I must say, I have NEVER been a good bow maker so getting my Mini Bowdabra was the best thing I have ever done for my card making.  So yesterday, my card was posted on their blog here - http://bowdabrablog.com/2011/12/05/let-it-snow-seasons-greeting-holiday-card-with-mini-bowdabra-snowflake-bow/

The Mini Bowdabra and the regular size are such usual tools for so many projects as you can see on their blog.  Lots of wonderful ideas for gifts and personal items.  I hope you'll stop by their blog and check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Maggie, for passing along our link to your readers! We are so happy that you are enjoying using the Mini Bowdabra to make bow for your gorgeous cards! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!