Follow Me

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tossa & LIttle Whiskers

When I saw the Pinspiration for this week's challenge I just had to take part.  First of all the kitty in the photo looks just like my Chancey featured in the header of my blog.  Isn't he adorable.

 
And I just love stamps that have kitties in them.  I pulled this one from my stash that I haven't inked up as yet, so it was about time.  Here is my card.

The image is from Bildmalarna which I stamped on Xpress It Blending Card and cut with Nestabilities round die and matted on the Scallop round die cut out of Stampin Up So Saffron.  I've also used So Saffron for the base of the card and for the mat of the sentiment made using the SU Scallop round punch.  The sentiment is Stampin Up Riveting stamped on SU Whisper White and cut using a 1 1/4" round punch.

The designer paper is My Mind's Eye - Dolled Up.  The ribbon and flower are from my stash.  I used I used My Favorite Things Weekly Stamp Club Sketch 88 for my layout.

The image of course was colored using my Copic markers:  B0000; BG10, BG1, BG32; C1, C4; E000, E01, E04, E08, E11, E13, E31, E33, E35, E40, E42; G14, G43, G29; R01; Y11, Y13, Y15, Y18; 0 (Blender)

I am also submitting this card to the following challenges:

Di's Digi Designs - 2 or more dies or punches
Send A Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes
Craft Punked - Pets
Fun With Shapes - Use punches or die cuts
Jellypark Challenge - All about the Kids
Wags & Whiskers - Circles
 Digi Doodles - Anything Goes
MilkCoffee - Use 2 different shapes
{Pin}spirational - Photo Inspiration
Shelly's Images - Anything Goes

 Thanks again for stopping by and leaving your comments.  I so appreciate each one.  Have a wonderful weekend.



22 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Love your image, colours everything!! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the design of this card!

    Stacey
    StaceysCreativeCorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card and I adore that cute image.
    Thanks for joining us for our last challenge over at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, how precious..i love your card..the ruler strips are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie, this is darling! Love that sweet image and the colors, DP, etc...are fantastic! Great design too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie this is beautiful - sweet image and you have set it off perfectly with the way you have presented it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow :-) How adorable ! I love the colours you have used on the image. Great take at the challenge. Best of luck and thank you for playing along with us @ {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Great image and papers and you've coloured it so well. I also like that big flower, it matches perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little card! The color combo is so happy. Loving all these images you are using too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maggie, What a cute card and what a sweet image! I always enjoy seeing the different things that you use on one card (ribbon, flower, etc.) and how nicely they all go together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card! The image is the sweetest and I really like the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is the sweetest image! I love your coloring- just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - your card is very pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at fun with shapes and more, I hope to see you soon for the next challenge!!! hugs, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet, love the colors...but the image is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweeeeeet!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge!


    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card!! I love stamps with kitties too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aaww . . very cute! Loving that ribbon, too :) Thank you for sharing this with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges.

    I invite you to join me at the Anything Goes challenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-1-anything-goes-spark-your.html

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just Lovely, what a sweat card!

    Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Hugs Priscilla
    Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely card the image is just too cute. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our "all about the children challenge". Mel :o)
    Loving all the sweet kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful image and choice of colours. thanks for joining us at Di's digi downloads challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card, great creation! Thanks for playing with us at shapes and more!
    XoXo Michi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!