Follow Me

Monday, February 11, 2013

Winner, Winner, Winner - Season of Love Blog Hop

Good morning!   I think the Season of Love Blog Hop was a HUGE success!  There were 33 comments left on my post.  This morning I used the Random Generator and picked the winner of my Blog Candy. 

And the Winner is: #31 - Judy!
Judy said:  Very very pretty! Love the design, and the way you did the dress.

Thanks Judy.  Please e-mail me (schoener@sbcglobal.net) your mailing info so I can get this off to you ASAP. You will have 1 week to send me your information or I'll have to choose someone else.

Thanks again to all of you for participating.  All of your names will also go into the overall drawing for Kelly's blog candy.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! I think I missed this one Maggie and will look forward to the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie. I'm here from the OutlawzI have become a follower and would love for you to visit my blog and become a follower of mine.

    cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Thank you so so much for having the hop, and picking me as your winner.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!