Follow Me

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ballroom Babe

Here's a card I made just for fun.  I love it when I have time just to sit and create.  This is using a Sassy Studio Design image called Ballroom Babe.
I don't have a sentiment for it yet, but I'll figure out one before I send it off to someone.

Materials Used:
Image - Sassy Studio Design - Ballroom Babe
Cardstock - Stampin Up Rose Red and Lavender Lace; Xpress It Blending Card
Designer Paper - Sent to me from my PJ Girls Secret Sister
Layout -  Mojo Monday - MOJO242
Accessories - Flower from Recollections; Bling Flourish - Zva Creative; Bling dots - stash; pinking scissors.
I colored this image some time ago with my Copic markers and didn't write down which ones I used.  It was fun.  Hope you like it.

9 comments:

  1. VERY pretty and I love that bling!!! Not sure I'd even worry about a sentiment since it's so pretty just the way it is.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, pretty with the delicate papers and the rhinestone flourish. I know you'll find the perfect use for this card. Sometimes it's good to leave them blank so you'll have it when you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the bling you added to the side as it is perfect for the look of a dancer. Great idea to make cards without a sentiment until you need one, I have never done that and am sitting here wishing that I would have thought to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and i have must have been on the same wave length. i am going to post my digital version of the SSD ballroom babe.yours is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie, and a gorgeous card Maggie - love being able to make a card just for the pleasure of doing so!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the happy spring colors... such a pretty card, and the bling is perfect to dress it up just like your sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card- love the coloring and the bling is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. The bling works so well with that image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bling. It's the perfect touch. The card has a really 'fun' feel to it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!