Follow Me

Monday, April 1, 2013

Bunny Ears Judy

Happy Monday after Easter.  Ugh!  It's back to work after a great 3-day weekend.  Friday was just a great day off.  Saturday I went to see Jersey Boys with some friends and then out to dinner.  Yesterday was church with my daughter and her family.  My grand daughter and son-in-law were singing a duet at their service and I wanted to be there for that.  It was her first time to sing by herself in front of a large audience.  She is in choir in high school and has performed with her choir, but this time it was just her and her dad.  They did a great job.  In the afternoon all the family and some friends gathered at my sis's house for our Easter celebration.  She had over 30 people there!  Lots of fun and food.

Well, I still have a couple of Easter cards that I made a few weeks ago that for one reason or another didn't make it to my blog so I thought I better show case them now before it was really too late.  Both cards have already been sent out to new homes.

Material's Used:
  • Image - Simply Better Stamps - Bunny Ears Judy
  • Sentiment - Computer Generated
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Early Espresso
  • Designer Paper - Summer
  • Accessories:  Nestabilities Classic Oval and Lacy Oval; Leaf Flourish; 1" circle punch; Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge; Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts; Martha Stewart Leaf Branch punch; ribbon from my stash; Metallic corner from my stash.
  • Copic Markers - B0000; BG01, BG53, BV11; C5, C8; E50, E51, E53; E71, E77, E79, E47; YR15, YR68, R46, White Gel Pen
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations - Easter/Spring
The Crafty Bloggers - Anything Goes
Creative Creations - Easter/Spring
Digi Makeover - Anything Goes
House of Gilli - Flowers and/or Ribbon
Kaboodle Doodles - 2 different pattern papers
Lexi's Creations - Punches and/or Dies
Marker POP - Anything Goes
Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes
My Grafico - Anything Goes
Sparkle N Sprinkle - Use a Digi image
Victorine Stamps - Strips and Dots

9 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card and just love the image she is so adorable. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations and Creative Moments. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done and your image is a little hottie. Cute, Cute Cute. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts and don't forget to check back for your chance at the blog candy.

    Hugs
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! thanks for playing along with us this week at Creative Creations Challenges. Unfortunately our rules state a maximum of 10 other challenges we do hope you will join us again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie....I just love it!!!! The colors are so much brighter in person!!!! Thanks...sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it. It was fun to put together. Hugs back!

      Delete
  5. Could that image BEEEEEE any cuter? So cute. And love the dies. Great work Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image, and your colors are great. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges this month.
    Barbara - SNSCC coordin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty and cute card! Love it! I love your kitty pictures at the top too. I also have a siamese. Thanks for joining us at SNS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely image and card! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network

    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!