Follow Me

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fizzy Moon Bear Butterfly - PSC76

Hello my friends and Happy Wednesday.  First I want to thank all of you for the hugs and sweet thoughts about my Chancey boy.  I do appreciate all of you who took the time to post here or elsewhere.

Today is Wednesday, so it's time for another Perfect Sentiment Challenge.  Mother's Day will be upon us soon, so the theme this week is to make a card with the theme of Mother's Day with your sentiment on the front of your card.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Beccy's Place and she is providing 3 free digis to one lucky random winner.
And here is the card that I created.  I left it a little generic since my mom is no longer living but I think this sentiment could be used for Mother's Day or for any other special lady in your life. I'm not sure why they called this image Butterfly because I couldn't find a butterfly anywhere in the image.
Materials Used:
  • Image - Dovecraft - Fizzy Moon Butterfly
  • Sentiment - Lili of the Valley - Mixed Circular Sentiments
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Orchid Opulence and Mellow Moss; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - LOTV Nit Wits - Bonnets and Bowties
  • Accessories - 1 3/4" punch; Martha Stewart Lace Border punch and Leaf Branch punch; Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts; The Ribbon Girl; Glitter Flourish - Recollections
  • Copic markers - B0000; B34, B41; E21, E23, E25; G21, G24; BV00, BV01; RV21, RV23; Y19, Y38; W00, W5, W7
That's it for me.  Now it's your turn.  Hop on over to the Perfect Sentiment Challenge  and see what the rest of the DT has created.  Then I hope you'll join in and post your own creation.  You may be the lucky winner this week or be chosen as one of the Perfect 3.  Good luck!

I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Favorite Color Combo (Purple + any other color. I used green & white)
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge - Mother's Day
Love to Scrap - Die Cuts or Punches
Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes
Victorine Stamps - Springtime Flowers or Colors
Artistic Inspirations - For the Lady
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. Super adorable! I love the sweet image and all the beautiful flowers. Pretty border strip too! Your coloring is always so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Maggie - love your flowers :-)- and the swirl and die cut strip are pretty cool too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and adorable image. Nice papers and I also like the sparkly scroll... you can never, ever have too much sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Maggie! Love the colors (my mom's favorite color was purple!) :) and that image just makes you want to say "awww"
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I don't see a butterfly either, but it's absolutely darling. Love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card hun, love the papers & those flowers look fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Cut It Out" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I'm thinking all those flowers are meant to attract the butterflies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colours and a beautiful image, thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute image , beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Card. Thanks for joining us at Loves to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card, good luck with the challenge! hugs, Vickie, challenges 4 everybody dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. really sweet card thanks so much for joining us at Bunny Zoes
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet! That little bear just hops off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card. I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very feminine & lovely card with the color scheme. The lacey punch is so pretty on this, and loved all the flowers. As usual...great coloring. Sweet little flower bear...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. How wonderful- I love the colors you used- and beautifully embellished- loving the shimmery flourish and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!