Follow Me

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello Lili Rose - PSC75

Hello friends!  So happy to see Wednesday.  I've been a little under the weather since Saturday, but finally feeling about back to normal tonight.  It's been very busy at my house, a lot of different things going on; some good, some not so much but today, we concentrate on the good.  I'm doing a little remodeling outside - having a patio installed.  They came yesterday and installed the patio cover and we are scheduled to have the concrete slab poured next Friday (the 26th).  I'm so excited to have this done finally.  I'll post pictures after it's all completed.

So, let's get to the Perfect Sentiment challenge for this week.   The challenge is to create a card for the occasion of your choice using the color scheme shown in the photo.  Don't forget to include a sentiment on the front of your card.  These colors are Coral-Orange + Aqua Blue + Latte.

 Here is the card that I created.  I actually used a stamp this time instead of a digital.  I have to do this more often because I have a lot of stamps that haven't seen ink yet!  

Materials Used:
  • Image - Stampavie - Lili Rose
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up - Touch of Kindness
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pool Party and Crumb Cake; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Stampin Up - Everyday Enchantment
  • Accessories - Die Cuts - My Favorite Things - Dainty Doily; SCACD - Custom Corners; Flowers - Prima (Blue) Petaloo (Orange and Leaf branches); 1 3/4" round punch; Dew Drops - Sunflower
  • Copic Markers - BG0000, BG02, BG10; E50, E51, E53; E00, E70, E71; G43; YR01, YR65, YR82 
I used the My Favorite Things layout MFTWSC90 for this card.
I did tweak it just a bit and put my dew drops at the bottom instead of at the top.

Now it's your turn.  The idea is for you to create a card and enter it in the weekly challenge.  You may be selected as the winner of our weekly prize which this week is 3 free Christmas Digis from the Perfect Sentiment Blog.  Check it out.  You could also be one of the Perfect 3.  So head on over to the Perfect Sentiment Blob and see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you and then get inky and join in the fun!

I am submitting this card for the following challenges:

Bearly-Mine - Spring Flowers
Oldie but a Goodie - Make it Girly (stash - Dew Drops)
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craftroom - Summer Flowers
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Spring is in the air
Vickie's Challenges (Lady Anne) - Anything Goes

22 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Love the design, and your coloring on that adorable image.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maragret

    Great card love the colours and the image. Also not heard of that challenge blog must go and have a look lol.

    Thank you for joining my blog.Have you been on Outlawz long???

    Happy Crafting

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracey. Would love to have you come play with the Perfect Sentiment challenges. I've been on the DT for about 1 1/2 years now and love it.

      I've been a member of The Outlawz for a some time too but I don't always get a chance to play over there. It's hard with working full time to get time to play.

      Hope to see you more.

      Hugs,
      Maggie

      Delete
  3. Glad you're feeling better and this is one beautiful card! WOW!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love UR card. Found you on Outlawz and I am your newest follower. Come and follow me too!

    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real sweet card, great papers & layout!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog this morning. I came over here and signed up to follow you by e-mail. I'll also join your site. Your work is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Maggie....that's a beautiful stamp and you coloured it up so beautifully....love the pretty dies and the soft colours. Glad you're feeling better and that you've got that new patio to look forward to. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Maggie I love it! Adorable image and great pieced background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggie this is beautiful - l love how you have risen to the challenge and used the colours magnificently!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Maggie! I actually just got this stamp and started coloring her up recently so you'll probably be seeing one of my projects using her soon! :) I thought she was so adorable. Love your color combo and pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Spring card Maggie!

    Thanks for joining the pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely colour palette Margaret and such a pretty card.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Maggie! I also have some stamps that have not seen ink. LOL So many stamps so little time.............LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really sweet image on this pretty card. I tend to stick to digi's too. It's fun to ink up a physical stamp once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, lovely colours and the flowers are the perfect finishing touch.

    Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job with the folds on her dress! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, love the design and the colours you have used. Great image and you have coloured her so nicely. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous colors on this card maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card - love the papers!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely use of the colour palette and I love your interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!