Follow Me

Monday, April 1, 2013

Inga Bunny

Here is my other Easter card that didn't make it to my blog.  I made this one for an Easter Card Swap with the Crafter's Cafe and using a Robyn Fetish image.

Material's Used:
  • Image - Robyn's Fetish - Inga Bunny
  • Sentiment - Computer Generated
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Dolled Up
  • Accessories:  Flower - hand made using Cricut Cartridge Flower Shoppe.  The center is rolled.  Ribbon from my stash; Circle punch and a Cricut mat for the sentiment
  • Copic Markers - BG02, BG11; B0000; C0, C1, C2, C3; R01, R20, RV13, RV17, RV09; Y15, Y23, YG11, YG61
I'm submitting this for the following challenges:

Artistic Impressions - Easter/Spring
Crafty Bloggers - Anything Goes
Creative Creations - Easter/Spring
Paper Makeup Stamps - Use a Digi image
House of Gilli - Flowers and/or Ribbon
Kaboodle Doodles - Use 2 different pattern papers
Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes
My Grafico - Anything Goes

18 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love that big bow and flower on here too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have гесentlу beеn looking fоr іnfo approximаtelу this subϳесt foг a ωhile anԁ yours iѕ thе grеateѕt I've found out till now. However, what about the bottom line? Are you positive about the source?

    Also visit my blog ... seo company addison tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - love the image and you have coloured it beautifully. The dp is a fabulous one too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet easter card! Love the scrumptious bow and your colors! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute... i absolutely LOVE that bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Maggie! I love that ribbon you used & the layout! Awesome work my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty...love the colors (and your coloring skills)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be-u-tee-ful! What a sweet, sweet card! I would be happy with Easter images all year long :) x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I love the ribbon :) Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'easter/spring' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet card. Love the bow! I am so glad you took time to share your talent with us at Mema's Crafts and I hope you will visit often.

    Hugs
    Lesia
    If you haven't already entered, my blog giveaway is now waiting for your name.

    ReplyDelete
  13. too cute! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'easter/spring' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo sweet! Love the use of the ribbons!
    -Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet easter card. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That bunny is darling- I colored one similar to this- minus the eggs. I love your great bow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely adorable! Such a sweet Easter card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous, the colours are so bright and vibrant - I love it.

    thank you for joining us at Crafty bloggers Network this month
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!