Follow Me

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Pink Slipper Pajama Party Thread Secret Sister Reveal!

This past month one of the blogging groups I belong to on Splitcoast Stampers - The Pink Slipper Pajama Party Girls - had a Secret Sister Swap.  We finally got our packages and got to open them this past weekend.  Such fun!  My Secret Sister was Nancy and she really spoiled me with all kinds of things that I love.  And boy is she talented.  Take a look at this awesome bag that she made for me.

This photo does not really do it justice.  The colors are amazing - rich purple, red, green, and gold fabric.  There is a plastic liner in the bottom of it so I could use it for lunch if I wanted to.  I had found the bag on Pinterest from Bee in my Bonnet and had repinned it on one of my Boards.  Nancy saw it on there and decided to make one for me.  As much as I loved it, I probably would never have made it for myself so I'm really happy that this is what she chose to make for me.

That wasn't all.  She sent me a bunch of fun crafting supplies too with lots of my favorite colors in them too.
I discovered the Spare Parts embellishment brand from The Paper Studio and love all their different things.  There are flowers and lace and charms, some pretty glitter butterflies, gorgeous jewel brads, and a paper pad as well as a couple of cards.  Now that I've got my blog post done, I can start playing with all my new goodies!  Thanks again so much Nancy!  I love everything!

14 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful to be spoilt - I love secret sister swaps.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is awesome Maggie! Enjoy your new goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! I'm glad you like everything. I had so much fun making the bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those looks like some nice goodies you got there! Swaps are always fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun gift to recieve - looks like a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie, I bet you are having fun with all of your new treasures. What a fun gift to receive in the handmade bag:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag is fabulous! I love the colors, too, and I'm always carrying a tote bag. What a wonderful collection of goodies. Nancy must be a very crafty, kind, and generous person!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lucky ducky!!! how wonderful!!! have tons of fun with all your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you! I hope you enjoy playing with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Haul, Maggie! I had a sneak peak at the bag but had no idea about the contents she'd be stuffing into those interior pockets. You make out like a bandit. You're a great Secret Sister, Nancy! I know our Maggie friend will use it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW..what a sweet gift! Can't wait to see what you make.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What an awesome secret sister you had! I love these kinds of swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun is that bag? Love it! Lucky you- and filled with goodies- what a great time pulling all of the goodies for the first time : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!