Follow Me

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Roxy's Wedding

Last Friday night I went to the wedding of the daughter of a friend from work. That's where I had the car accident. Finally got my car back yesterday. A long story there.  Won't bore you with the details. It's back and working fine.

Anyway, my coworker always wants to see my cards that I make and I knew that I had to make one for her daughter and not go buy one at the store. This is the card that I came up with.

And this is the envelope I fixed to go with it.

Materials Used:
  • Image - Inkadinkadoo
  • Sentiment - Whiff of Joy - General Sayings II; Inside (not shown) Love Words from Hampton Arts
  • Cardstock - The card base and envelope are from a package I got at Michael's. The base is white and trimmed in the silver. I love silver and white together.
  • Accessories - Stampin Up Silver Embossing Powder; Stampin Up fancy label punch; Large pearls from Michael's; Teresa Collins - small pearls on butterflies; butterflies were punched by a friend (she sent me a whole little box full of different sizes and colors. I was lucky that these 2 happened to be in there); Wild Orchid Crafts - flowers; Recollections - Sparkle trim and pearl flourish; Cricut - Paper Lace, Flowers 4 (layered on top of base); Recollections - car sticker on envelope.
I'm not sure where I found the card I CAS'd for my card but here it is.



3 comments:

  1. That is one beautiful card Maggie!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Maggie! Love the silver and white and, honestly, that sticker on the envelope is so cute! I'm glad to hear everything is okay with your car. I meant to comment on that the other day. I mean, your new car!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!