Follow Me

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Love You Forever - Creatalicious #98

Hello my friends and happy end of August.  Are your kids all back in school by now?  I hope that means you have a little more time for YOU!  I've had some ups and downs with my caterpillars, but right now all is good. I have about 30 hungry, voracious eaters in my hutch and hopefully that will transfer into 30 beautiful Monarch butterflies in about 2-3 weeks.

Now on to the business at hand and that is the current challenge for Creatalicious Challenges! I almost didn't get this posted. I had to get a new U-Verse Gateway for my TV/Internet and after I got it hooked up, I had lost my Internet connection. I didn't realize I had a new password for it. Duh!

Our theme is "Anything Goes + optional anniversary". You're welcome to join us with the optional as most of the DT did,but as it is an optional, you can also chose not to do it  -  it's totally up to you.  Here is my card.
And a close up of the image so you can see better the sparkle on his skin. He is a vampire, after all!


Materials Used:
  • Image - Sassy Studio - Immortal Live
  • Sentiment - Lili of the Valley - Sweet & Simple Sentiment Set
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Island Indigo; Stampin Up Shimmery White; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Authentique - Latest and Greatest Collection
  • Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts and Petaloo; Martha Stewart Fir Branch punch; Cricut Cartridge Elegant Edges; Spellbinders Nestabilities Basic Oval; Label Pin; Wink of Stella Clear
  • Copic Markers - B0000; B21, B23, B24; E0000, E000, E01; E21, E23, E25; E50, E51, E53; RV10, RV1l, RV52; Y0000, Y00, Y06; YG11, YG13, YG23, YG45
Our generous sponsor for this challenge is



Prize  -  $15 gift cert.
 
I hope you'll come on over and see what the rest of the DT has to show you for your inspiration and that you'll join us with your lovely Anniversary creations!

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured and composed card Maggie.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, your coloring on this card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, what a fabulous idea to do the sparkle on his skin with the "immortal love" sentiment! What a great card! Love all your pretty accents. I detest having to deal with any kind of electronic issues. That would have made me crazy. You're doing amazing with your monarch ranch! I'm glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you searching accessories for orchids, we are dealing with Orchids Accessories, Accessories for Orchids and buy orchid accessories. We provide the best and good quality or give gurantty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you searching accessories for orchids, we are dealing with Orchids Accessories, Accessories for Orchids and buy orchid accessories. We provide the best and good quality or give gurantty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love the colors of the flowers!!! xx Janine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I love your coloring. And the added details are always perfect. Creative Blessings! Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!