Today has been a relaxing day away from school books. Yes, I'm taking a class and it is really tough. It's an online class so I can become a certified genealogist - one of my passions. I love the research and investigation part, not so much the reading and writing reports part. We'll see how it goes. It's only been two weeks and I still have about thirteen weeks more to go. I was able to spend time in my stamp room again. So nice to get back in there and get creative.
I made this card with a girlfriend in mind. She loves pink. I'm going to save it for her birthday. No, it doesn't look like a birthday card, but this sentiment really spoke to me about her. Inside it does have a birthday with for her.
~~Use your favorite floral stamps for your focal image. You can make a card for any occasion, but make sure you focus on flowers
We are not allowed to go buy anything new to make our cards, it all has to come from our stash. I also checked out the gallery on SCS and found a card by Gosia Hoot that I loved and so this is my CASE card from hers. I'm a day late posting this, but once I picked out the stamp set and the layout, it came together pretty quickly.
- Image - Stampin Up - Bloom in Hope
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Feel Goods
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Blushing Bride
- Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Bittersweet
- Accessories - Nestabilities - Dies. For some reason I didn't put this one in my book and have no idea what it's called and I can't seem to find it online either so probably retired.
- Copic Markers: G21, G24, G43; Y02, Y08; Y19; R81, R83, R85; 110.
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Coloring in Scrapland - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes
Angie's Digital Stamps - Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Flowers