My Genealogy class is going well. Even with all I think I know, there is so much more to learn about research. About half way through the course. I don't know how people work and take a full load of college classes.
Luckily, I had a day between Modules to play a bit in my stamp room. It was feeling quite neglected. This is one of the cards I was able to put together for the Splitcoaststampers site - Creative Card Chicks. Each month one of the members sends us a kit with images, papers, and fun embellishments to use to create a card to two. This month is was Debby's turn (littledeb on SCS). She's planning a holiday soon and will be a beach babe. I am really a little late getting this posted. I really liked the bright colors of the designer paper, so I brought that into the image. I even have the perfect person to give this to.
- Image - unknown
- Sentiment - Deadbeat Designs
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Tempting Turquoise; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Debby's stash
- Accessories - K&Co., flip flops; Paper Studio - Enameled Dots
- Copic Markers: BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG02; C3; E21, E23; E30, E31; E40; E50, E51, E53; G0000, G12, G21; R81, R83; Y11, Y15, Y18; YR01, YR01, YR68